500 gallon through wall reef heaven

and one bought as a filler

turning out to be one of my favourites

1.jpg
 
Beutiful reef tank. I like how you brought it out of the wall. Im guessing the room behind is the fish room? Pic's please.
BTW I have a pair of Blu's and you can always find one next to the other;)
 
Awesome build thread Jim, where abouts in the UK are you?

Loving that fish room with the remote sump, will enjoy following this one!

Craig
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new