525xl plumbing upgrades

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cj field
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cj field

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Chatham ontario canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys just bought a 525xl and want to hard plumb very new at this was hoping for a parts list of what I will need and sizes, any help will be much appreciated posted some pics of what I'm looking for

Screenshot_20201125-002501_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201022-011410_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20201119-232423_Chrome.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new