55 gallon stocking

adamlodge14

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
133
Reaction score
40
Location
scotland
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am curious about 55 gallon stocking. I don’t have a 55 gallon, I’m just really interested in what could live with a pair of maroon clowns in a 55 gallon. I know they can be very aggressive so what other stocking would you recommend to go with them in a 55 gallon?
 
There are lots of options! If they are in a smaller tank, they are probably just territorial over the whole tank. In a bigger tank, there is more space for everyone, so they are less aggressive.
 
You can pair almost anything that are compatible with enough hiding spaces and rock. I would advise drafting your stocking list in order of least aggressive -> most aggressive
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new