56g Column

I'm liking the tank so far Rajkovich, wish I could of went bigger in the living room, one day in the basement though :D
Decided to take some topdown shots...came out ok.
IMG_8865_zps3b91d6f5.jpg

IMG_8857_zps1f73231f.jpg

IMG_8855_zpsa340bed3.jpg

Thought the monti was a goner when I first got it, has stuck with it so far from a couple of polyps to that so far
IMG_8853_zps9895d57d.jpg

IMG_8850_zpsb6ffbf00.jpg
 
Oh! Yea, I don't have one of those lol just stood on a chair and hoped I didn't get the lens wet...I'll have to get one of those for clearer pictures!! Thanks Rob.D!!
 
Was running a 250w MH but the middle brace made it cast a shadow I couldn't live with, so now it's a tek elite 36" 6 bulb with 4 blue+ 1 coral plus and one purple something...all ati bulbs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Ordered some news frags today! Thats all Rob...everything is doing good otherwise, besides that I'm thinking of getting an 80g from deep blue for downstairs. And I feel like I need a pic here... I'll work on that lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new