• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$5k for Crosshatch Triggerfish, $2k bounty for sourcing

Neil,
I will bump your thread. Good fortune on your high end search.
 
Thank you so much, very kind of you. Believe it or not, no takers. I guess they are nearly impossible to find. I appreciate you bumping the thread. Thanks!
 
Should i send him a note? Thanks for all of your help!
 
I sent him a message. You've got $2k coming to you if he can facilitate. I offered him $5k for a male an $3k for a female if he can source a pair. I'll let you know what he says. Thank you! Neal
 
id love to help but alas! i dont know people who even own these types of fish!
 
the only person that i could suggest checking with would be Andrew with polo reef.
 
I’ll see what I can do. Very hard to find but I have a few people I can ask
 
Thank you very much PeterErc. This is a very good idea. I wrote to the 1st and 3rd one. The 2nd does not have any. The 3rd is pay first, then source. The first one claims to have one from their website but i wrote to them to verify it. I wrote to a few places in Japan a few days ago because they've been known to inhabit waters in Japan. No answer but it's a very good idea. Thank you! Neal
 
Thank you very much PeterErc. This is a very good idea. I wrote to the 1st and 3rd one. The 2nd does not have any. The 3rd is pay first, then source. The first one claims to have one from their website but i wrote to them to verify it. I wrote to a few places in Japan a few days ago because they've been known to inhabit waters in Japan. No answer but it's a very good idea. Thank you! Neal
Hope it works out, when you get a pair post a little video. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new