• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$5k for Crosshatch Triggerfish, $2k bounty for sourcing

Well, I wish I could help out more, but I am more so following to see if you end up acquiring one!
 
I dont think anyone mentioned Elliot at Marine Collectors. If its out there, he can get it.
I emailed with him. He cannot get them. Need to find someone breaking down a tank. Are they found anywhere else like Japan or off the coast of CA?
 
Well, I wish I could help out more, but I am more so following to see if you end up acquiring one!
I want to see the pair. I remember seeing them in the stores and never had enough tank for them. I am not in it for the money nor would I accept it. The thrill of the hunt is even better when someone else is paying
 
I want to see the pair. I remember seeing them in the stores and never had enough tank for them. I am not in it for the money nor would I accept it. The thrill of the hunt is even better when someone else is paying
Indeed the treasure hunt is fun. I believe in compensating people for their efforts. You sound like a really stand-up guy
 
Wonder if an exporter from from Indo, Aussie, Vietnam or other would be able source or point you in the right direction. Does someone know a broker in Indo?

https://goldenmarindo.com/
https://www.atsindonesia.com/about_us.html
https://www.srilankabusiness.com/exporters-directory/company-profiles/aquatic-nurseries-pvt-ltd/

What about a wholesaler in Florida
https://soflowrubioscorals.us/
https://www.exoticsealife.net/

Or the guys from that show Tanked
You want a custom nano with two crosshatch
 
Wonder if an exporter from from Indo, Aussie, Vietnam or other would be able source or point you in the right direction. Does someone know a broker in Indo?

https://goldenmarindo.com/
https://www.atsindonesia.com/about_us.html
https://www.srilankabusiness.com/exporters-directory/company-profiles/aquatic-nurseries-pvt-ltd/

What about a wholesaler in Florida
https://soflowrubioscorals.us/
https://www.exoticsealife.net/

Or the guys from that show Tanked
You want a custom nano with two crosshatch
Thank you so much. I’ve been trying to contact importers in Christmas Island and Japan but I haven’t tried these. Very much appreciated and I will contact these. Thank you!! Neal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new