• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

6/14/11 group buy: Bulk reef supply (everyone welcome for discounts)

wichers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6/14/11 GROUP BUY: Bulk Reef Supply (Everyone Welcome for Discounts!) You have until Sunday,June 12th to PM me your last name and email if you would like to participate. The group buy week starts on Tuesday,June 14,which is when you may begin placing your order(s).

Thank you for viewing! I am putting together a group buy from Bulk Reef Supply (BRS - bulkreefsupply.com). The advantage of buying as a group from BRS is that your individual order ships directly to you,and everyone will receive access to discounted prices. There is no hassle of having the items shipped to someone then again having to be distributed to each person. You can live anywhere and have your order delivered to your door. This means,I will not be collecting money or distributing orders. You order just like normal but get the discount on top of ONE LIVING ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA MAY PARTICIPATE There are no purchase quantity or order size requirements Each participant gets the lowest prices even if they only buy one item During the group buy week participants will login to their own account to place their own order,which ships immediately At the end of the Group Buy each participant's account will be changed to Preferred Customer Anyone who lives in the US or Canada may participate

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP BUY WITH DISCOUNTED PRICES: Create an account at BulkReefSupply.com (if you don't have one already) PM me (wichers) your last name and e-mail address used for your BRS account by 6/12/11 Wait until you receive an email on Tuesday,June 14 saying that the group buy has started (usually around 4-5pm central) You may then login to your BRS account and place your order(s),which ships immediately

Thank you everyone,and I hope you all join in on the discounts! If there is not a 10 participates by Sunday,I will move to the following week.

You have until Sunday,June 12 to PM me your last name and email if you would like to participate. The group buy week starts on Tuesday,June 14,which is when you may begin placing your order(s). Thanks everyone.
MATT

turbo21

Fenchies and Fish Oh My
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cmon guys we need some more here. Great deal. You give them your email and you get a permanent discount. You know you order from them anyway

bob

reefsponge

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Carbon or GFO getting low? Restock now and save! I could never be a car salesman:)

OP
OP
W

wichers

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sent out the form this morning. Wait for a confirmation email tomorrow afternoon to start buying.
Thanks, MATT

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back