60-80gal skimmer options?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bakedpwn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bakedpwn

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2016
Messages
420
Reaction score
177
Location
south MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Building my 60 gal with 40 breeder sump. I got my baffles in today so i need to get a skimmer picked out. I havent looked into skimmers in years.

I had a i believe Your choice aquatics skimmer that worked great for the price 8 years ago.

What are some solid options you reefers are running or have been running for a long time?
 
I run this in my 90 gallon system, works great.
1704493582646.png
 
They ship mid-west somewhere.....I've ordered tons of stuff, including my lights, skimmer and ATS....and its free shipping I think over $100 bucks or something like that.....and you have 90 days to break it before warranty expires.....think if spent approx: $2K with them last year....and great Tech support
 
Icecap K200 series
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new