60 Gallon Mixed Reef

SaH_UFA1L

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
50
Reaction score
27
Location
Fall River
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I started small at first in a 13 gallon. Then I moved up to a 32 gallon and now here I am in a 60 gallon. I’ve already set it up and had it going for a few months. Everything was transferred over (probably to quickly. I’m impatient.). Here are the picture of my tank.

IMG_1429.jpeg IMG_1430.jpeg IMG_1437.jpeg IMG_1438.jpeg IMG_1446.jpeg IMG_1448.jpeg IMG_1453.jpeg IMG_1454.jpeg IMG_1451.jpeg IMG_1450.jpeg IMG_1449.jpeg IMG_1503.jpeg IMG_1504.jpeg IMG_1509.jpeg IMG_1510.jpeg IMG_1514.jpeg IMG_1516.jpeg IMG_1523.jpeg IMG_1531.jpeg IMG_1532.jpeg IMG_1538.jpeg IMG_1539.jpeg IMG_1544.jpeg IMG_1592.jpeg IMG_1614.jpeg IMG_1619.jpeg
 
Congrats on the upgrade. It looks as though everything made the transfer well.
 
Congrats on the upgrade. It looks as though everything made the transfer well.
Thank you. I lost a couple things but overall it was a success.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new