60 gallon reef crest build

Been working on this softy/LPS tank here is what I have so far
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1445047433.923525.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1445048683.864719.jpg
 
Playing with the camera just learning but still don't have a clue of what I'm doing lol
 
Did you flip the silencer upside down? Looks like it's working great for you. I bought a BM curve 7 with an upgraded sicce psk-1000 pump. Haven't used it yet
Sorry for the late reply I just saw this. Yes I did flip it up side down. I flipped it due to clearance issues
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new