60 gallon Rimless cube

VarinaReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Richmond,Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys been a lurker for quite some time thought I'd finally put up a tank thread since I just got the new one up and old one out. Started with a 40Breeder which turned into a 90 which added a pico and now I'm back down to 1 rimless 60g cube and I'm in love with it. Just moved everything over last night so here's a list and a few pics of what I have goin on enjoy!

-60 g RR deep blue rimless w/ starphire front,side
-15g sump 2 chamber just a bubble trap
-10g drilled remote fuge
-ATO (autotopoff.com)
- (2) two little fishies reactors carbon/rowaphos
-jebao dc3000 return picking up this wknd running a mag3 right now
- via aqua titanium heater
- (1) vortech mp10wes
- (1) jebao wp25
-sro1000int skimmer
- LED for lighting IT120 reef breeder
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395866618.986271.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395866697.620460.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395866735.660321.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395866758.132276.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395866771.375755.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new