600 gal restart

Can you view the tank looking from the back through the caves? Looking Good!
Thanks. The only way to view behind the rock wall is from the top. It's neat to watch the fish go in one hole and come out of another on the opposite end of the tank.
 
interesting scape, very cool how you have the small openings and the large overhang on the left!
Thanks for checking it out. I've always wanted a real cave (not just rocks glued together) so I came up with this idea. I spent an entire yr working on the scape.. Lol. I also wanted a natural looking scape with no equipment showing (my OCD kicking in)
 
Very very cool. How did you go about making such a cool aquascape
 
Very very cool. How did you go about making such a cool aquascape
Thank you much. Too much time on my hands I guess... Lol. I was really just wanting something different. If you have some free time click on the link in my first post and check out the build thread.
 
Man what a sweet tank! Hope the passion continues. You have such varied options for fish with a big tank like that. Gonna be fun to watch it grow out.
Enjoy!
 
Cave structure is fantastic
 
Man what a sweet tank! Hope the passion continues. You have such varied options for fish with a big tank like that. Gonna be fun to watch it grow out.
Enjoy!
Thank you much. We're going to keep the tank lightly stocked (more peaceful imo) and start adding a few corals in the next week or two.
 
Cave structure is fantastic
Thank you... I saw the pics of your tank, very nice. I can't wait to get some corals growing... I doubt it will ever look as nice as yours but it should look better than staring at a rock wall, lol.
 
Here's a pic of the new pump (dolphin amp master 6250). I moved it to the outside of the fish room because it's a bit louder then the old reeflo pump. Less heat in the room also
image.jpeg
Nice! keep the pump on the anti-vibration pad it comes with and that soothes sound. Mine is a water-moving beast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new