$600 Orange Envy move over there is a new polyp in town

Status
Not open for further replies.

berns

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
funny thread... a $1k per polyp tag lol, i guess chad and friends and store combined polyp count maybe high so lets say 100x polyps between them lol.

well heres a picture of my extremely rare paly that i never seen anywhere before so please chip in if anyone seen same anywhere, and ive only 7 polyps of these from the original 10 i had, they glow under actinics like radioactive dragon eyes but these are bigger palys, man these are rare lol, wat do you reckon $5k per polyp lol

RADIOACTIVEPALY.jpg

Last edited:

Hopkins

Team Awesome
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This whole zoa naming thing is out of control. How can you charge $600-$1000 for one polyp and sleep at night?

khuzhong

Moved on over
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are sweet dude.

funny thread... a $1k per polyp tag lol, i guess chad and friends and store combined polyp count maybe high so lets say 100x polyps between them lol.

well heres a picture of my extremely rare paly that i never seen anywhere before so please chip in if anyone seen same anywhere, and ive only 7 polyps of these from the original 10 i had, they glow under actinics like radioactive dragon eyes but these are bigger palys, man these are rare lol, wat do you reckon $5k per polyp lol

RADIOACTIVEPALY.jpg

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly im just tryin to understand if your not want to sell but if somone out there wants them bad enough you will so you and your group of "friends" have decided this is a fair price.To me your like a group of kids with ice cream in a hot room with other kids but not wanting to share but will if the price is right lol.If you were about the hobby as you say then you and your friends would wait till stock was large enough and offer a fair price and honestly you know this is outragous but hey beings the market says its ok you might as well follow suit cuz everyone else does right?I gess it would have ben nice to see these guys get spread out a little more through trades and what not and not brought to light under these settings but hey free advertising right.In all honesty there a sweet morph and i hope they do well and dont go the way of the *******.:D

chads29

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just an FYI that my friends and I are in no way associated with the company we got them from. We where however lucky enough to snag a frag of them about 5 months ago. They do have more of them but are most likely growing them out.

mrhyde5000

Vamp75 Allias...Banned
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vamp,

I think we made it pretty clear before that you and your comments are not welcome here. BTW...registering on multiple names is against our UA, which will just cause you to get banned again.

Surfn

Last edited by a moderator:

Kigs!

zoa santa
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vamp,

I think we made it pretty clear before that you and your comments are not welcome here. BTW...registering on multiple names is against our UA, which will just cause you to get banned again.

Surfn

pwned.

chads29

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think anyone is "whining" about it. I think most are laughing at it. Besides it's not even for sale. Someone just has a "look at me" complex.

It was actually very funny for those who read this thread and knew exactly what the $1000 zoa was all about before I posted the private message that created it. All of my friends got a good kick out of reading this thread!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Glad you all got a good kick out of it.........

Well thanks for the fun, but it's ran it's course. ;)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was dead I had closed it! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back