60G reef build!

  • Thread starter Thread starter SirKevinD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SirKevinD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2013
Messages
129
Reaction score
13
Location
Laughlin, Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! Finished cycling a while back and now I have put a few fish in and a couple corals from my last tank. (The T5's went out so...meh) here's a pic, let me know what you think! Maxspect razor, 2 mp10, 20g sump with bubble magus curve 5, filter sock, ATO JBJ, dry rock and live sand.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1390021413.687035.jpg
 
Thanks guys! I have a royal basslet, yellow tang and two clowns. I think that all I'm going to put in unless I can find a Midas blenny.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new