6125 parts needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two used 6125 powerheads that came on some sea sweeps I bought. I have swapped out the 6125s for the smaller 6025s because I ended up going with a smaller tank than planned.

I want to sell the 6125s but they only have the silencer clamp, no silicone buffers or magnets because they were attached to the sea sweeps.
Do you know the part numbers of the missing parts I would need to make these fully usable on a tank and prices?

RedReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two used 6125 powerheads that came on some sea sweeps I bought. I have swapped out the 6125s for the smaller 6025s because I ended up going with a smaller tank than planned.

I want to sell the 6125s but they only have the silencer clamp, no silicone buffers or magnets because they were attached to the sea sweeps.
Do you know the part numbers of the missing parts I would need to make these fully usable on a tank and prices?
I would 1st try to contact the person where you purchased. See if they have the missing parts? 2nd PM Roger.

OP
OP
G

goody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would 1st try to contact the person where you purchased. See if they have the missing parts? 2nd PM Roger.
Got them locally and unfortunately he only had parts that were on the sea sweeps.

Maybe others would purchase without the magnets or they might be able use these larger powerheads with 6205 or 6095 parts?

Back