• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

63vette427 A+++++

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Steven R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed a order last week with this gentleman and he absolutely nailed everything I look for in a good shipper/seller. Immediately after placing my order he responded that payment was received and was able to set up ann exact shipping date for me to receive my high end paly pack consisting of seven different frags all with multiple polyps and they showed up exactly as they were shown in the pictures he posted no high actinic pictures or photo shop the colors were exactly the way they were portrayed.

Shipping: As soon as he was able to find a heat pack he notified me that he was shipping on our agreed upon date. As soon as FedEx received the package I was notified by the seller 63vette427 then by FedEx of my tracking number and suggested arrival time.

Receiving the goods: Upon receiving my package the box was in great condition clearly marked with live animals/this side up markings.
Upon opening the box there was a thick layer of insulation and a heat pack and padding.
Each coral was placed in to it's own bottom half of a dixie cup to protect it from bouncing off one another and occurring shipping damage which we all know is a real problem with zoas/palys. I believe the amount of care this seller has put in to his packaging is the reason why all of the polyps opened promptly with in 30-45min after acclimation and show no signs of stress or bleaching or fungus,
The corals were then placed in to a 2mil bag then heat sealed placed in to another 2 mil bag heat sealed again and then repeated one more time before he clearly labeled the outside of the each package

This has been one of the better buys i have had on reef2reef all the way around there are a lot of really great sellers and shippers on here this just happened to be one of the better ones.

I look foreword to catching another awesome sale from this gentleman..

Thank you Steve R

63vette427

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much Steve. I'm really happy to hear how things arrive and turn out for people. I really take pride in how and what i ship. I know what it feels like to finally open up a shipment you have been waiting for only to find things not looking the way you thought they would. I won't ship a coral that is questionable.

My wife thinks i'm crazy how i treat my corals. She makes fun of me because they are like my pets to me. I have been shipping different things all around the world and take every shipment as a challenge. I want the person that receive what i ship to be so excited when they open the box.

It was a pleasure to work with you as well Steve. A true great buyer..

Matt

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 154 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back