6718 WiFi Firmware for myghl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also just FYI if you erase as I learned last night the notification email settings needs to be setup after an erase also.

OP
OP
J

Josh Kraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't done notifications yet. I need to learn!

Just got home to let my dogs in (its too hot for them outside all day) and to reset my wifi options. All looks good now on myghl.com

Thanks!

upload_2018-6-19_12-22-24.png

upload_2018-6-19_12-28-0.png

Dive Dive

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am confused. From what I remember on my last wifi update, the wifi firmware update was part of the GCC update and then follow the wifi video. Is this new update different? Right now I cant access my ghl or my app without this update so I must do it but afraid to screw it up. Is there literature/procedure on how to go about doing this? Appreciate any assist. Thanks!

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am confused. From what I remember on my last wifi update, the wifi firmware update was part of the GCC update and then follow the wifi video. Is this new update different? Right now I cant access my ghl or my app without this update so I must do it but afraid to screw it up. Is there literature/procedure on how to go about doing this? Appreciate any assist. Thanks!
What device do you have?

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As part of GCC 1.1.1.6 a new web-page, and Wifi Firmware was released.

You can obtain the latest version of the Firmware and the Webpage from this location:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/wifi-module-esp-update/#changelog

Can you access your P4 Web Page, or is that saying page not found also? Just need to know so I can provide you steps if we are doing it via USB or over the P4 Web Page :) (Assuming it is a P4, but also what Device are we doing this on)

Dive Dive

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I did not download 1.1.1.6 because it was still labeled as "beta". I have a profilux 4. I can access my ghl on my mac desktop now but did not have any luck on my ipad earlier. Stupid question, what is the webpage. Is this part of the new update?

Dive Dive

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it. I can do either via the USB or the alternate method via P4 webpage. Thanks.

OP
OP
J

Josh Kraft

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As part of GCC 1.1.1.6 a new web-page, and Wifi Firmware was released.

You can obtain the latest version of the Firmware and the Webpage from this location:

https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/wifi-module-esp-update/#changelog

Can you access your P4 Web Page, or is that saying page not found also? Just need to know so I can provide you steps if we are doing it via USB or over the P4 Web Page :) (Assuming it is a P4, but also what Device are we doing this on)

Ditto, is your local network web server also not working? Have you tried the web interface released yesterday?

Marco and I spent some time this week troubleshooting, and we ended up turning off port forwarding on my router, and downgrading me to wifi 6741 and I'm not sure the web interface version.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 40 35.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back