7.5g nano fish help

You can do the yasha alone without a shrimp, the goby does not need sandbed to be happy, just a hiding hole. I like that suggestion a lot too, yasha's are great looking fish.
 
Nice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
I agree... are u gonna do any soft corals like hammers or frog spawn?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
I have a 4 head of frogspawn that I may put in there later but I haven't decided yet.

Sweet... ive always thought a office desk reef tank would be cool and could probably just make your own DYI tank :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new