7 Stage RODI not producing 0ppm

I freaking love you man! you figured it out! after all the troubleshooting and wasted time and water... all it was were the friggin di cartridges upside down!

Thank you to the entire coummunity who tried to help! I tried everything and all suggestions given to me. We ALL did it together as a reefing community. Pretty awesome to be a part of!

Thanks again to everyone!

Happy Friday and Happy Reefing!
Glad you got it fixed.

I would like to say I've only done it once and learned my lesson, but that would be lying.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new