• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

70G Cadlights Artisan II For Sale - Kessil, Vertix, Nice Equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
70G Cadlights Artisan II For Sale - Located in American Fork Utah

My wife and I have decided it has become more of a chore to deal with this system, hence, I am selling it (and I'm a hoarder).

PARTING NOW.

It will not include any livestock.

I am in the system upwards of $3K. Offering it at a more than 50% discount since its used.

Includes:
70G Cadlights Artisan II
White Stand
Vertex 130 Skimmer
2 Kessil AW360 w Goose/90 Mount
Sicci Upgraded Return
Heaters
Two Jebao RW 8's
Jebao Doser & Container
Tunze ATO

I am sure I am forgetting some things. This is an awesome system and has all the equipment needed for you to have a very nice and enjoyable tank.

PM for questions. Thanks!

My image shows MPs but I moved them to another system. This has RWs.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. Here are some prices of what I've been asked on so far. First come, first serve.

$550 Kessils with arms, controller, etc.
$130 Tunze ATO
$150 Skimmer

That does not include shipping but shipping isn't bad. Maybe $15 on the highest side.

I'll have images of everything broken down soon. Most is in vinegar baths, etc.

REEFIN RIOS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm should I run 3 kessils 360s on my tank?!? I already have one I'm gonna have to think about this one! How much for just one kessil with the gooseneck?

OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm should I run 3 kessils 360s on my tank?!? I already have one I'm gonna have to think about this one! How much for just one kessil with the gooseneck?

How big is your tank? I ran two on a 30G long because it was a few feet long. Granted I barely used intensity.

At this point, I am going to keep them together as they will be easier to sell. I just sold another pair a few weeks back. If I split, I'll let you know for sure. Thanks!

Slayvoff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a question about your setup...where'd yo get the cabinet next to the tank that ha she jug? And is that jug a DIY ATO reservoir with the back in the cabinet cut out and looping into sump?

OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a question about your setup...where'd yo get the cabinet next to the tank that ha she jug? And is that jug a DIY ATO reservoir with the back in the cabinet cut out and looping into sump?

Hello. That is actually just a cheap Ikea cabinet. It has two doors and in those two doors are two shelves. Where the 5g jub is just lifted the shelf as high as it would go. The cabinet is twice as big. Its normally very clean looking but since I have been taking my tank down things are a mess. I'll take a picture so you can see the whole thing.

The cabinet already has the back cut out. I believe Ikea sells it as an entertainment system. I used it to hold my ATO and to hold all my wires. At one time it had my doser in it too but I am in the process of clearing that up. Shoot me a PM with your number and I can text you a pic if you'd like.

obct537

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the Kessil's still available? If so, are they the "Tuna Blue" variant?

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in Herriman and will take the ATOnif it's still available. I will be in Lehi on Friday and can pick up then.

OP
OP
K

kilgoretrout

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jebao Programmable & Marinecolor Acrylic Container
$70. Pick up American Fork or shipping $15. FCFS. Excellent condition, ultra clean.

Jebao RW8 2x w Controller
$130 for both pumps and JBWave controller. Pick up American Fork or shipping $15. FCFS. Excellent condition, ultra clean.

Read about the controller here:
https://www.reef2reef.com/…/jbwave-dual-wave-maker-control…/

http://www.joejaworski.com/jebao/

Tunze Osmolator Universal 3155 Auto Top Off System
$130. Pick up American Fork or shipping $15. FCFS. Excellent condition, ultra clean.

Not splitting or wanting to trade, etc.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 168 73.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.2%
Back