70g Stocking Ideas? Tang? Eel?

Zionas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Winnieland (AKA “People’s” Republic of China)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In China I have never seen the Blue Reef Chromis from the Caribbean. Nor have I seen the Fusilier and Corazon Damsels. We get mostly the common Blue-Green Chromis and sometimes the black and white ones.

For damsels it’s mainly the very aggressive Domino, 3-Stripe, 4-Stripe, for Chrysiptera usually just the most common Azure, Yellowtail, Blue Devil, sometimes Talbot’s too. For Pomacentrus we get Lemon Damsels and the Neon varieties including the Andaman. Personally I’m a fan of damsels except the ones that get really big / really aggressive. Many Chrysiptera and Pomacentrus can look really nice.

What do you keep in your tank? Do you keep pairs of damsels or 1 of each kind?

Leo_ian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In China I have never seen the Blue Reef Chromis from the Caribbean. Nor have I seen the Fusilier and Corazon Damsels. We get mostly the common Blue-Green Chromis and sometimes the black and white ones.

For damsels it’s mainly the very aggressive Domino, 3-Stripe, 4-Stripe, for Chrysiptera usually just the most common Azure, Yellowtail, Blue Devil, sometimes Talbot’s too. For Pomacentrus we get Lemon Damsels and the Neon varieties including the Andaman. Personally I’m a fan of damsels except the ones that get really big / really aggressive. Many Chrysiptera and Pomacentrus can look really nice.

What do you keep in your tank? Do you keep pairs of damsels or 1 of each kind?
I have a spriger’s, great pest control, never had any flatworms, had a yellow tail a lonnggg time ago. Great fish, model citizens

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back