• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

72” HMS bar, mounts, and brackets.

Erick Armanii

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2017
Messages
809
Reaction score
688
Location
Danbury Ct
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HMS multi light mount kit and HMS 6’ rail. I will include 3 hydra 52mounts. (If you seen my build thread, I ordered the wrong mounts but I was able to add washers and longer screws to make it work with my hydra 26hds lol)

I no longer have the original box but I have a shipping container if someone is interested in shipping.

complete kit, impeccable condition. Total value over $220
Asking $140 or best offer.

thanks!

image.jpg
 
Last edited:
Also if someone is interested in shipping, we can discuss options too.. not sure how much it would cost but my zip code is 06810 if that helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new