72 Bow newbie what should I add

Jej34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2015
Messages
298
Reaction score
101
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Be honest, what should I add or do you see anything wrong with this setup.. 7 months old setup. Getting a t5 next week so I can start adding hard corals.

Suggestions on what corals I should start with. Time to get this thing colorfull.

Thanks
20160116_182158.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new