720 gallon Miami Build

rcunning8

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I haven't logged into r2r in a couple years as I usually just stay on my local reef forum (chicagoreefs). Well this beast of a build popped up on my Facebook feed and I clicked on it and read through the whole thing, all I can say is WOW!! This build just had me drooling the whole way through and it's not even wet yet!! Good luck dude and I will be following this one for sure :)

OP
OP
L

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I haven't logged into r2r in a couple years as I usually just stay on my local reef forum (chicagoreefs). Well this beast of a build popped up on my Facebook feed and I clicked on it and read through the whole thing, all I can say is WOW!! This build just had me drooling the whole way through and it's not even wet yet!! Good luck dude and I will be following this one for sure :)

Welcome back to R2R. I just recently found out about R2R a few months back myself. Great to have you along.

OP
OP
L

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thx as well

geo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing you set up the GEO CR1218. Thanks again! Your reef build is awesome.........

OP
OP
L

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing you set up the GEO CR1218. Thanks again! Your reef build is awesome.........

Thanks looking forward to the 220 buildup for another GEO unit.

NeverlosT

SPS nut
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been enjoying this build! Keep up the good work!

I use a Vectra L1 Return and I like it a lot for what it's worth. I also have a Gyre 150 and it works quite well, moves a lot of water and is reliable.

Definitely consider an Achilles tang, I have had one for a few years and he is not aggressive, has great personality, and is beautiful!

Are those your boys in the pictures? Are they interested in the tanks? They must love having all the pets around.

OP
OP
L

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been enjoying this build! Keep up the good work!

I use a Vectra L1 Return and I like it a lot for what it's worth. I also have a Gyre 150 and it works quite well, moves a lot of water and is reliable.

Definitely consider an Achilles tang, I have had one for a few years and he is not aggressive, has great personality, and is beautiful!

Are those your boys in the pictures? Are they interested in the tanks? They must love having all the pets around.

Great thx for your opinion on the gyre and L1. I like the controllability. Definitely on my list. There are lots of tangs I like. Achilles will definitely go in the large tank. They are enjoying the animals and we have 1 girl as well. Thanks for following. Hopefully we'll have water in here soon!

Justin D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How thick is the glass brace for the inside bottom and how thick is the glass brace for the top brace?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 44 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back