Do 30 gallon breeders still exist?

Mizu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I recently began learning about the aquarium hobby and have been looking to get my first fish tank. Originally I was going to start with a 29 gallon tank (30" X 12" X 18") but I noticed there's a 30 gallon long that's about 36" X 13" X 16", but I can't seem to find this tank anywhere... does anyone know where I could purchase a tank with similar dimensions? (Im in the New York area if that helps)

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I believe that Marineland makes a tank with those dimensions. You may be able to find one online or you can look for a local company that sells Marineland products. You can also reach out to Marineland/Spectrum Brands to see if there are any available in your local area. Good luck in your search!

Upvote 0

Reefing_addiction

It’s my TANK and I want it NOW!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Upvote 0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello! I recently began learning about the aquarium hobby and have been looking to get my first fish tank. Originally I was going to start with a 29 gallon tank (30" X 12" X 18") but I noticed there's a 30 gallon long that's about 36" X 13" X 16", but I can't seem to find this tank anywhere... does anyone know where I could purchase a tank with similar dimensions? (Im in the New York area if that helps)
I havent seen any in at least 3 years and marineland i believe sold to aqueon. Aqueon if I recall only has a 30g long.
Seapora is the only one I know of that may still have this size. I think it made sense to continue 40 breeder for the few extra dollars phasing out the 30 gallon size

Upvote 0

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 82 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back