75 Gallon Marineland RR $50

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vaiodude
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Vaiodude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2014
Messages
945
Reaction score
634
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought a 75 gallon setup and decided to go with a 90 while I have the shot, so the 75 (tank only) is for sale.

The tank is around 5 years old. Has some scratches on the glass and the corner seals are not perfect (from cleaning glass over the years). Tank was setup until just a few weeks ago, no leaks.

Comes with the overflow kit with bulkheads as well.

First $50 takes it!

90409a1c35eb47226f197fb53f04af8a.jpg
 
Bought a 75 gallon setup and decided to go with a 90 while I have the shot, so the 75 (tank only) is for sale.

The tank is around 5 years old. Has some scratches on the glass and the corner seals are not perfect (from cleaning glass over the years). Tank was setup until just a few weeks ago, no leaks.

Comes with the overflow kit with bulkheads as well.

First $50 takes it!

90409a1c35eb47226f197fb53f04af8a.jpg
Where are you located?
 
WOW that's a great price!!!
GLWS
 
I don't think it necessarily needs resealling. It held water fine, I think it's just aesthetics, but I also have OCD lol
 
Last edited:
We just went to OSRAS in Warwick MA and it was around an hour and 40 minutes.
 
I wish you weren't 2 hours ago. I'd buy it . I live in southeastern ma. Warwick is 30 minutes. Foxwoods is 1 hour and 10 minutes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new