75 gallon tank pics

No, that was something I got off of TJ. He gave it to me when I got another frag off of him. It was just a rock with some brown encrusted on it. I have the Miami orchid on the rack behind the Koralia. It hasn't grown much but is starting to color up. I'll definitely hook you up with a frag when it starts growing.
 
Last edited:
Here is my current FTS:

IMG00091-20100128-1103.jpg
 
Thanks. :bigsmile:

My Starry Blenny loves it. It like a big sofa to him. I had him for about a year and a half. I got both clams off of fellow reefer, Pat (buck50bmg). It was pretty big when I got it. When I get the 220 up and running, I definitely want some more clams though. I am maxed out with space right now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new