75polyps of fruit loops

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kvinal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kvinal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2015
Messages
401
Reaction score
221
Location
Moosup ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpeg
Im looking to sell a 75polyp rock of fruit loops. I'll do them for 5.33 a head that's 400$

I sell them at shows or online usually for double that. If interested please let me know. Located in Moosup ct. Photo is mother colony.
 
Very nice
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new