• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

8-9” Weeping Willow-like Long Polyp Toadstool

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

REPOWER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
102
Reaction score
65
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This guy is getting too big and need to recover some real estate - ~8-9 crown/cap with 2-2.5 long polyps. First pic is during peak at 420 PAR and a little shriveled. Second pic is lower in the tank, around 200 PAR and much happier. Available for curbside pickup in SoCal, 91710. DM if interested.

IMG_4029.jpeg IMG_4028.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new