8 bulb t5 for sale

Attachments

  • 682C6A49-1E35-4407-8D9F-909D17946E00.jpeg
    682C6A49-1E35-4407-8D9F-909D17946E00.jpeg
    225.7 KB · Views: 67
Is there a way to calculate that b4 actually shipping it! I can work with you if u show me the cost ! My girl wants me to go led she is a vampire. Hates the light all light but will tolerate the led
 
I’d assume that you’ll need the size and weight of the light and box, to get a quote
Is there a way to calculate that b4 actually shipping it! I can work with you if u show me the cost ! My girl wants me to go led she is a vampire. Hates the light all light but will tolerate the led
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new