8" Derasa Clam

  • Thread starter Thread starter tmc13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tmc13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
156
Location
Milford, Ct.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, the time has come to sell my Derasa. I've held onto it as long as I could and it has just gotten to the point that it's finally outgrown my 22 gallon nano. It's super healthy, but it's time for a new home. It's roughly 9" (the title states 8", but i dont know how to edit that) and as I said, healthy as can be. I'm asking $175. Of course, It's worth more, but I just want it to go into a thriving tank that will display it and let it grow out even more. I would also be interested in a trade if there was something available I'd be interested in.

20241018_180414.jpg 20241018_180433.jpg
 
Unfortunately, the time has come to sell my Derasa. I've held onto it as long as I could and it has just gotten to the point that it's finally outgrown my 22 gallon nano. It's super healthy, but it's time for a new home. It's roughly 9" (the title states 8", but i dont know how to edit that) and as I said, healthy as can be. I'm asking $175. Of course, It's worth more, but I just want it to go into a thriving tank that will display it and let it grow out even more. I would also be interested in a trade if there was something available I'd be interested in.

20241018_180414.jpg 20241018_180433.jpg
She's gorgeous.

I just lost my maxima but not ready yet or I'd scoop this up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new