80/20 T-Slot Aluminum Stand - Vendor Recommendations

solarframe1205

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'm going to go with 80/20 T-Slot Aluminum for my 120 gallon tank stand.
I've browsed the internet and found a W-I-D-E range of prices, so I thought I would reach out to the members here who've actually had stands made by various Vendors.
*** Please share any 80/20 Vendors that have provided you with a good quality product, great customer service, and a price that was reasonable ***

Thanks !
Find the 80/20 T-SLOT aluminum profile from aluminumsolarframe.com

solarframe1205

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'm going to go with 80/20 T-Slot Aluminum for my 120 gallon tank stand.
I've browsed the internet and found a W-I-D-E range of prices, so I thought I would reach out to the members here who've actually had stands made by various Vendors.
*** Please share any 80/20 Vendors that have provided you with a good quality product, great customer service, and a price that was reasonable ***

Thanks !
80/20 T-Slot aluminum profile for industrial and 3d printing machine is really a hot item. We can help you find the suitable source. You can also check our website: aluminumsolarframe.com for more info.

Attachments

• Aluminum Solar Frame.jpg
    Aluminum Solar Frame.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 69

Reefs anonymous

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you guys skin the frame? Could you post a couple pictures how it’s done and how it looks from the outside as well as within the interior? Thx

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
80/20 T-Slot aluminum profile for industrial and 3d printing machine is really a hot item. We can help you find the suitable source. You can also check our website: aluminumsolarframe.com for more info.
Welcome to the forum. I don't see any T-slot material available on your website but thanks for sharing and jumping into the conversation. Perhaps you could share some past projects with the members! We'd love to see your work.

airmotive

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t seen Granger mentioned yet. (The industrial supply store). If you’re like me and need to hold the hardware in your hands before settling on a design, Granger carries a really wide variety of 80/20 hardware. I used them to build the light rack for my IM-150, holding 4 Kessils and it looks like it came from the factory with the aluminum stand. As an added bonus, the channels hide all the wiring.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back