• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
$2,500 OBO
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Shortben09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I currently have a fully setup 80 Gallon Reef Ready setup that I would like to sell complete if possible. Tank Dimensions are 48" LG X 24" W X 16" T. The stand is homemade and 6' LG. I have 2 Kessil A360WE's setup for lights with goosenecks and a spectral controller. I also have a full apex system with 2 Dosing pumps and the Auto Feeder. I have a Trigger Emerald 39" sump and a 10 Gal Emerald Trigger ATO Tank. I have a Tunze 3155 hooked up for the ato. There is a 300W Titanium Heater in the sump with a controller. I also have 2 AI Nero 5's on the tank. There is a large Reef Octo Skimmer in the sump, I forget the model exactly. Tank is currently running but can empty and get rid of livestock if needed. I also have a saltwater mixing station and RODI system that can go with it as well. We are looking to move soon and I want to either go back to freshwater and get stingrays with a larger tank or back to reptiles. Would like to get $2,500 for the whole setup or best offer. Would like to see if I can sell it all together before attempting to part out. Located in Toledo, Ohio

OP
OP
Shortben09

Shortben09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20211110_162031.jpg
20210501_175510.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back