80 Gallon Shallow: Kuiter's leopard wrasse! :)

How’s the tank doing? I recently picked up an 80 gallon myself!

It is going well! I removed a lot of corals and switching to mostly soft corals though. We now have our fist kid, almost 6 months old now and I want something less detail oriented. Bought some of the nicer softies though like stereonepthea. I do miss the mixed reef but would hate for corals to suffer just because I was busy. I have many of the same fish. I think maybe only a royal gramma and whitespotted pygmy filefish added since last year.

Hope you love the footprint as much as I do! So easy to work in the tank.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new