80g deep blue

z1.jpg
z2.jpg
zoa to test out light
 
Keep us updated.
 
I just ordered one of these too. I dont have allot of corals, so I hope it will work for me too.
I have a 120 with a 30 gal sump. The corals i do have are near the top, so got my fingers crossed.
 
I got my BeamsWork 48-51" Aquarium Double Power LED 3300 Light yesterday. It is a nice looking light, but no where as bright as my 4 T5 lights! I don't like that the light is directed straight down in that the blue and white do not merge. If any one does decide to get one, wait on a 3 watt version. I"m going to leave it on my tank for a while and see how my corals do. Who knows, they may like it?
 
I got my BeamsWork 48-51" Aquarium Double Power LED 3300 Light yesterday. It is a nice looking light, but no where as bright as my 4 T5 lights! I don't like that the light is directed straight down in that the blue and white do not merge. If any one does decide to get one, wait on a 3 watt version. I"m going to leave it on my tank for a while and see how my corals do. Who knows, they may like it?

Hello and welcome to r2r, hope the light works out and hope to see you around.
 
Always checking out things!

Hello and welcome to r2r, hope the light works out and hope to see you around.


Thanks. I am always checking out these forums to see what is the latest thing on the sceen. I have wanted LED's for a while. Was just waiting till they came down in price and the technoligy got better.
 
I hear they have an 80 edge+ with optiwhite glass now; is this possibly the model you have?
 
I have the same tank except it is not rimless. I could not go that way becasue of the light I have on the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new