85.3 gal waterbox frag

abbination

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2022
Messages
11
Reaction score
39
Location
Baton Rouge
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all,
I’ve got started with my tank finally! Moved across the country and had a two year gap between tanks. However, this is my first time building from scratch.
Tank is a Waterbox 85.3 frag.
I chose this one because it is only 16” deep and I’ve always struggled getting up on a step stool to clean my other tank.
I got two AI Prime lights and the flexible arms.
i added dry rock today and will be getting the return pump tomorrow at my lfs.
here’s a few photos of what I came up with for aqua scape. If you have any thoughts, let me know.
06CFB8A8-79C6-49A3-8105-1C100CB3FDA4.jpeg
EE6129FB-3622-4609-9196-60CC5751B96C.jpeg
A653A726-0D54-4F11-B1BD-1AF3E27F108B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new