8ft Long Shallow Reef Paludarium

NICE! A fellow R2R member doing a Saltwater Paludarium. I started one about a month ago as well so it will be interesting to share some of the successes and failures. I'm sure it will be a challenging and rewarding journey for the both of us.

System looks great!
 
This is a masterpiece, cant wait to see it with corals and fish. Excellent job on the plants! Thats what ive done for a living for 35 years. I just play with much bigger ones
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new