8g ULM Nano!

Haven’t posted anything for a long time! Here’s a cool picture of my fish with corals in the background that I snapped with my iPhone!
905DBBDE-5CD7-4759-9FF9-FD5EA62CB6A4.jpeg

I’m thinking of starting to dose All-for-Reef by Tropic Marin in order to get better colors and health on my corals. Any ideas?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new