90 Gallon build.

Love the DIY

Spock-Home.jpg
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Keep us posted with the build with lots of photos! :)
​
 
Welcome to R2R @Walleye34
It’s awesome that you’ve joined us here at Reef Excellence.

Love a diy, awesome sump.

You’ll love it here, mixing it up with all the super friendly, super awesome & super knowledgeable, smart & clever participants here,,,,, no bad or misleading advice given out around here.

C U round the Reef

Steve :)

1580926357401.png
 
WELCOME!!! That is looking good! Thanks for sharing and I'm looking forward to updates.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new