90 Gallon build.

Walleye34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Messages
214
Reaction score
159
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody I am new to R2R. I am currently in the process of putting together my 90 gallon reef tank.This will be my first reef tank and second saltwater. I bought the tank used $90. I am building the sump from scratch along with the ATO reservoir and the aquarium stand.

D4059D9B-C511-4311-A8F0-39A1F9DA06B4.jpeg FEFFF95F-0191-49A9-8628-333AB92B1C92.jpeg 01100ED2-036C-44B1-8B0A-DA25A8E2A1AF.jpeg C1ECBDC0-C91B-4DB3-90BD-6542C969D9DB.jpeg 4BB79F75-EB58-41D7-9E7B-BC16FE11839A.jpeg 9A8D9D29-F869-4069-A53B-4960539592A9.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Welcome to R2R!!! It looks like you are off to a good start!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new