90 Gallon Saltwater Tank Setup

mysaltwatertank

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Messages
68
Reaction score
79
Location
Pembroke Pines
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up R2R happy to be here!

I have a 90g+30g Sump Cadlight set up been up and running since beginning of 2020. Transition was from a 30g Biocube that was running for about 5 years before that.
Had quite a few fish all getting along but after a small mistake lost more than half of them on new years (never use e-marcos mortar mix with livestock in tank!). Sad way to start off 2021 but that is the hobby- hoping to make some good connections and add value where I can.

James
My Saltwater Tank
 
Welcome to the R2R community
 
Whats up R2R happy to be here!

I have a 90g+30g Sump Cadlight set up been up and running since beginning of 2020. Transition was from a 30g Biocube that was running for about 5 years before that.
Had quite a few fish all getting along but after a small mistake lost more than half of them on new years (never use e-marcos mortar mix with livestock in tank!). Sad way to start off 2021 but that is the hobby- hoping to make some good connections and add value where I can.

James
My Saltwater Tank
Welcome!

whale GIF
 
Whats up R2R happy to be here!

I have a 90g+30g Sump Cadlight set up been up and running since beginning of 2020. Transition was from a 30g Biocube that was running for about 5 years before that.
Had quite a few fish all getting along but after a small mistake lost more than half of them on new years (never use e-marcos mortar mix with livestock in tank!). Sad way to start off 2021 but that is the hobby- hoping to make some good connections and add value where I can.

James
My Saltwater Tank
Hello James and welcome to the channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new