90 Gallon Sump Addition!

aquajord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! This is my first post so I apologize in advance if Im not posting this in the right forum. I have used this site as my "go to" for information and wow if you've got a question guaranteed someone else has already asked it and found the solution! Such a great tool for us new and I'm sure even experienced reefers. After many years of freshwater tanks I took the plunge into my first "reef" tank about 2 years ago. I tried with little success at keeping some LPS and didn't have the best success, not sure if it was due to the maturity of the tank or what but I'm ready to get back on the horse again. Currently, my 90 gallon is occupied by a pair of clowns and their anemone, a kole tang, and an emperor angel. Parameters are Temp- 77* Phosphate- .05 Nitrates- 10ppm Salinity- 1.026 Calcium- 425ppm KH- 120ppm.

Im currently in the process of preparing for my sump addition. although the tank is not drilled I will be adding a Shoppes PF-1000 HOB overflow and a Trigger Sapphire 34. Still in the process of determining the best return pump and also plumbing so please any input is greatly appreciated.

If you've made it this far, thanks so much for checking out the post and I look forward to hearing back. Thanks so much!:D

ISIMG-935272.jpeg ISIMG-935538.jpeg ISIMG-935917.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back