OP
OP
F

FrancineJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also @Pbh-reef .... you are getting the exact vibe I’m looking for lol!! Like reading my mind nearly!!

Also an update for everyone!!!
I talked to the fish store today and we may be upgraded to a 110g... unfortunately due to space and my MTS (it’s real!! lol) I can only get a 110g high so it’s the same base foot print it’s just taller by several inches... adding another 20g’s for some fish that like to have some free swimming space... (plus also I can’t even I remembered but should be around a 40g sump with Fuge and skimmer ect....

Also I’m doing a smaller sand bed (not going for a deep one with this tank (will be about 1.5 “ to 2” max...) so I don’t get stuck in between shallow and deep lol

So I am NOT a DIY’er lol so any ideas for some nice sumps with decent sized Fuge... I like the trigger system ones and have almost clicked the buy button but gonna wait until the tank gets here lol

Pbh-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great! Glad to help- I think @Lasses tank is amazing and he basically has 100% reef safe fish so to me it’s a graat model for a tank of mostly smaller fish where nothing looks cramped in the tank size.

I didn’t think the butterflies where up your alley it’s just that I’d personally be tempered to add one As it is my current tank is 10 gallons so I’m limited to to pygmy barracudas :D

OP
OP
F

FrancineJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great! Glad to help- I think @Lasses tank is amazing and he basically has 100% reef safe fish so to me it’s a graat model for a tank of mostly smaller fish where nothing looks cramped in the tank size.

I didn’t think the butterflies where up your alley it’s just that I’d personally be tempered to add one As it is my current tank is 10 gallons so I’m limited to to pygmy barracudas :D
Haha!
I do like both angels and butterflies but I also like the look of some nice corals here and there... I don’t go full out like some but I like a nice zoa garden or a RESLLY cool thing I seen was a rock that they chiseled and glued to look like a tree and then let the GSP take over it.... looked really cool!
If I can find it I’ll post the picture!

But ya you pretty much like I said hit exactly like what I am aiming for.... I just have to find out all the compatibilities lol... sometimes that’s when it gets harder....

Also have to think of some good solid cuc members because I am NOT a fan of crabs so some fish that might like to eat some algae now and again wouldn’t hurt lol

Thanks again!!

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 100 75.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%

Back