92g cube identification

Dryanimtt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2020
Messages
326
Reaction score
218
Location
Nova
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone can help me identify who makes this cube. Guy I bought it from said marineland but in not sure that's accurate. And it's of rather odd construction to me. My main concern is, is it supposed to have a top rim because it has a bottom rim.
20200702_142841.jpg

20200702_142827.jpg

20200702_142853.jpg
 
I doubt it's a marine land, if it is it's a pretty old model... looks more like a custom build. Black trim on the bottom and rimless on the top is pretty standard with a lot of tank makers. I wouldn't be concerned about it not having a top brace. How thick is the glass??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new