93 Cube for under a grand. It can be done... I think. UPDATED GRAND TOTAL! :)

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanna know something funny?

The manufacturer of the printer I returned finally contacted me just now asking if I wanted a new printer at a discount. LOL!

They didn't even say how much.

No way I am going through that again.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send it to me!!!

I would love to have a set of twin 93 cubes!
It really is a great size. I think I am going to go look at it. You think a 20 high would be big enough for a DIY sump? Problem with these big cubes is the fitting stand is not that long. I could use my current tank as a sump perhaps. Would make for a nightmare transfer though.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very nice. The skimmer is after the refugium? I would want mine before. More like Katrina’s. I want those pods to get to the display.
+1

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I would have know I would have mentioned you when I bought my tank.

No biggie. Will knows I send him people. I just want to build a really good relationship with a vendor. Plus, I want him to beat Goliath. His products and prices are great.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on the 3d printer from SainSmart.

Those jokers offered me a $30 discount to buy another one of their printers! HAHAHAHA!

After I dumped probably $75 into the old one to try and keep it running. I don't think so.

The new one get's ordered in the morning from Creality. Guess what? It's $30 cheaper than the SainSmart right now. ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on the 3d printer from SainSmart.

Those jokers offered me a $30 discount to buy another one of their printers! HAHAHAHA!

After I dumped probably $75 into the old one to try and keep it running. I don't think so.

The new one get's ordered in the morning from Creality. Guess what? It's $30 cheaper than the SainSmart right now. ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

Did someone say, "Joker!"

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the ATO is finished except for the power supply for the light. Believe it or not I am out of 12 volt power supplies.

Tim is drawing up a stand for the ATO pump. Can't have a nice reservoir and just chuck the pump in there to look all sad.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya'll aren't gonna believe this.

I got the deposit already and ordered the replacement printer. It'll be here Friday.

I just got an email from SainSmart:

"We have noticed that you have left the negative review for this printer. I am terribly sorry for all the troubles we have brought to you.

Actually, all our printer were produced by Creality. My manager just approved my application to send a new printer to you. Could you please provide your shipping address?"

LOL!

Well, I guess we will have three printers if the replacement SainSmart works.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya'll aren't gonna believe this.

I got the deposit already and ordered the replacement printer. It'll be here Friday.

I just got an email from SainSmart:

"We have noticed that you have left the negative review for this printer. I am terribly sorry for all the troubles we have brought to you.

Actually, all our printer were produced by Creality. My manager just approved my application to send a new printer to you. Could you please provide your shipping address?"

LOL!

Well, I guess we will have three printers if the replacement SainSmart works.

It would be sweet if the new one is good to go!

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be sweet if the new one is good to go!

Well, what's funny about it is, true to form, they are out of them for a week and shipping is delayed. Way to knock it out of the park, guys!

:confused:;Blackeye

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The base Tim designed for the top off pump fit great. The filament was some left over blue crap that printed terribly. Yes, I am picky. In the trash the remainder of the roll went! I have new HQA PLA+ on it's way and will reprint it with a couple changes when it comes in and then I will take pics of the reservoir all lit up and pretty. :)

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 52 24.9%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 52 24.9%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 51 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back