• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

A bunch of excess equipment!! Tanks, Lighting, Filtration!!!

Agraves77

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having to downsize due to moving. I need a bunch of stuff gone.

**** I am willing to ship the smaller items. Tanks and Sumps will not be shipped and have to be picked up locally.

Tanks:

80 Gallon Deep Blue - Aquarium is used and comes with a custom stand I built. It is corner drilled
Asking $250 0b0

Triton Trigger Sump - It is the 34" variant. I would like $200 OBO

**** I ran this sump under the 80 Gallon aquarium and it worked flawlessly. I would do $400 for both together.

Innovative Marine Nuvo 30L - Great nano tank for beginners. This tank is in excellent shape.
Asking $200 OBO

Equipment - ****** Everything in this category I don"t mind shipping as long as you pay shipping cost.

Kessil H380 - This light grows chaeto like crazy. I ran it in the 80 gallon aquarium. It turned a softball size into an entire chamber in less than 3 weeks. Feeding every other day. This light is exceptional

** The light will also come with a gooseneck. It was only ran for 3 months before I had to tear the system down. Asking $250 OBO

Ecotech Radions XR-15W Pros and Accessories- I have 2 of these. Both ran for 3 months. The lights come with the following accessories:
- The Multi Light RMS hanging kit and track
- RMS Mounts for the individuals lights
- Diffusers for both of the Radions
Asking $750 OBO

Maxspect Gyre - Its the XF230 model. Ran for 3 months. Pushes a ton of water.
Asking $200 OBO

****** If you are interested in pictures or anything you can dm me. Appreciate any considerations.
Have a good one.

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am having to downsize due to moving. I need a bunch of stuff gone.

**** I am willing to ship the smaller items. Tanks and Sumps will not be shipped and have to be picked up locally.

Tanks:

80 Gallon Deep Blue - Aquarium is used and comes with a custom stand I built. It is corner drilled
Asking $250 0b0

Triton Trigger Sump - It is the 34" variant. I would like $200 OBO

**** I ran this sump under the 80 Gallon aquarium and it worked flawlessly. I would do $400 for both together.

Innovative Marine Nuvo 30L - Great nano tank for beginners. This tank is in excellent shape.
Asking $200 OBO

Equipment - ****** Everything in this category I don"t mind shipping as long as you pay shipping cost.

Kessil H380 - This light grows chaeto like crazy. I ran it in the 80 gallon aquarium. It turned a softball size into an entire chamber in less than 3 weeks. Feeding every other day. This light is exceptional

** The light will also come with a gooseneck. It was only ran for 3 months before I had to tear the system down. Asking $250 OBO

Ecotech Radions XR-15W Pros and Accessories- I have 2 of these. Both ran for 3 months. The lights come with the following accessories:
- The Multi Light RMS hanging kit and track
- RMS Mounts for the individuals lights
- Diffusers for both of the Radions
Asking $750 OBO

Maxspect Gyre - Its the XF230 model. Ran for 3 months. Pushes a ton of water.
Asking $200 OBO

****** If you are interested in pictures or anything you can dm me. Appreciate any considerations.
Have a good one.
What city are you in? I might be interested in the Tank stand and sump. Can I have some pics?

Lui1521

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the H380 in excellent condition today. Thanks!

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 56 24.5%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 59 25.8%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 56 24.5%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 54 23.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.7%
Back