EcoTech Radion Gen6 XR15 Pro w/ Diffuser and RMS Mount

Item Price
$400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2022
Messages
4,926
Reaction score
7,222
Location
Fawn Grove, PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling an EcoTech Marine G6 XR15 Pro light, along with an RMS mounting kit and diffuser. All items will be in their original packaging. I purchased these items from BRS in November 2022. The light was manufactured on August 31, 2022. I started using the light in January 2023 and replaced it in July 2023. I replaced the light because it was overkill for my 20-gallon cube. It was easily able to grow SPS, but the par throughout the tank was too high for my LPS and softies.

I am looking to sell the light, mount and diffuser as a package deal for $400 shipped. Everything will be in its original packaging and the mount kit includes the mounting screws and Allen wrench.

If you have any questions, send me a message or leave a post in this thread. Thanks for looking.

IMG_5623.jpeg IMG_5622.jpeg IMG_5621.jpeg IMG_5624.jpeg IMG_5625.jpeg IMG_5626.jpeg IMG_5628.jpeg IMG_5627.jpeg IMG_5629.jpeg IMG_5630.jpeg
 
Where in PA are you located?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new