A Confession!

That would be something to check in to. All of the grad students I worked under in the ME department went straight on to PhD's before leaving and all went into teaching and all of our prof's were PhD's, so I just assumed. I may need to check in to that a little more. Sunny Oxford, Ms. isn't the same place it was when I was there, but on the outskirts, you might never know it ;) .
 
I think you should! Anyone with as much passion as you have (I mean, look at all the tanks!!!) would be a great prof. Plus, you aren't burned out, which is also huge, imo... :lol:
:D
Laurie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new