A few coral pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter 7Reefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

7Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2011
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Location
Ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to work on my photography skills.....
 
Last edited:
I guess flickr doesn't work here?
 
Last edited:
I love that first pic!

2nd pic, is that a mini blasto colony or leptastrea? Whatever it is, it is very nice!
 
2nd pic is leptastrea. All the pics are un edited except the 1st 1. I enhanced it a little bit. All pics are very close to actual color in the tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new