A few frags/small colonies available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
860
Reaction score
152
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a two green monti digitata colonies, two monti setosa frags, three milka stylo frags, one kryptonite candy cane frag, and a twisted metal stylocoeniella frag available for pick up. This is one of those cases where stuff grew and grew, and now I have too much! I’m asking $10 each for the green digitata colonies, and $5 each for all other frags. I’m in the Madison, AL area. Let me know if you have any questions!

IMG_0711.jpeg


IMG_0710.jpeg


IMG_0709.jpeg


IMG_0708.jpeg


IMG_0707.jpeg


IMG_0706.jpeg


IMG_0705.jpeg
 
I still have everything, plus a couple of large pocillopora frags/small colonies. I’m hoping to find these a new home quickly. Let me know if you’re interested!
Would love to come by and shop lol
 
Two pods and three starfish in the cooler two...lol
20250401_183604.jpg
 
Two pods and three starfish in the cooler two...lol
20250401_183604.jpg
Nice! Freebies are always great! The tank looks great too! That’s a lot of healthy and happy corals in there!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new